Senior Class of 2020
Financial Responsibilities for Seniors
· Senior photography – Roger Cannon Photography to include Formal picture for the yearbook and Cap and Gown. Casuals are optional but preferred to be by Roger Cannon Photography.
· Students need to submit their height and weight for caps and gowns by May 24, 2019.
· Graduation Fees are due by September 15, 2019. The cost is $160 per student. The fee includes: Cap and Gown, Diploma and Diploma Cover, Honors Cords, 25 Graduation Announcements with name cards, Senior Luncheon and Senior Lock.
· Class Field Trip – approximately $550.
· Homecoming Fall 2019 ticket costs $20.
· Prom Spring 2020 – ticket cost TBD.
· Yearbooks are included with the Matriculation Fee. Senior Recognition ads are an additional, option cost $100 full page or $80 ½ page.
· Each family must provide 1 baby picture and 1 current age picture for the graduation video due by January 6, 2020.