If you would like to enroll a new student here at Peachtree Academy, please complete the following seven-step New Admissions Process:
Step 1: Schedule a tour of the Peachtree Academy campus of your choice.
Step 2: Complete and return the New Student Packet 2018-2019 to the address provided in the packet, and be sure to include with these documents the non-refundable $50 Application Fee and the $50 Testing Fee.
Step 3: Complete and return the following forms along with your application.
- Confidential Records Request form
- (2) Teacher Recommendation forms from previous school
- Copies of the results of all standardized testing
- Current year’s report card
- Disciplinary records from previous school
- Current year’s attendance record
Step 4: A parent/student interview and testing date will be scheduled.
Step 5: Application file will be reviewed by the Admissions Board for acceptance. Notice of acceptance will be provided within 2 weeks.
Step 6: Registration forms are completed and submitted with payment of the non-refundable Registration Fee.
A student’s registration packet will be considered complete when it contains the following documents:
- Tuition Agreement (completed in full with parent signatures)
- Medical Emergency Form
- Parent Involvement Contract
- Copy of student’s birth certificate
- Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231)
- Certificate of Eye, Ear and Dental Exam (Form 3300)
Step 7: Make your matriculation payment in order to secure your child’s position within our student body.
Finally, Welcome to the Peachtree Academy family!